Hi Michelle, I guess you are the same mluna from Mozilla forum.

Thank you for your response, my device is from Colombia, and is the same device
reported as bricked by my lovely wife aledelreal.

https://support.mozilla.org/es/questions/974554#answer-494262

So, we bought the phone in Movistar Colombia. And we took it to technical
support.

To be frank, we are afraid that Movistar consider the phone has no warranty,
because we have upgraded the phone ourselves.