Hi Fernando,

We have Boot2Gecko::RIL for all Gecko issues that belong to RIL. For individual RIL function, I usually mark, for example, "B2G SMS" for gonk backend specific issues and "WebSMS" for DOM/ipc issues. That's enough for me. You may also want to create a meta bug for STK and make it depend on all STK issues. How do you think?