    </head>
      <input>
      <script src="index.js"></script>

`index.js`:

    (function () {
        'use strict';
        function onResize() {
            setTimeout(function () {
                var el = document.createElement('input');
                document.body.innerHTML = '';
                document.body.appendChild(el);
                el.focus();
            }, 100);
        }
        window.addEventListener('resize', onResize);
    }());

On my Keon with the [October 27 Firefox OS 1.3 nightly][1], when I tap
in the input box, the screen flickers: The virtual keyboard appears,
then disappears, then appears again, etc.

Often the first time I tap into the input field, behavior is normal.
Then I remove focus from the input field by tapping in an empty area.
Now, when I tap the input field again, the problem appears. It's a
little bit random.

*Is/Was this a bug? Is this expected behavior? Why does it not flicker
when there is no 100ms delay?*

Background: In the [actual app][3] the screen redraws at regular
intervals, at a constant frame rate. If the window is resized, a "resize
flag" is set, and the redraw happens with a delay. In the above test
case, I use `setTimeout()` to emulate that delay.

Update: I just realized that in the [November 01 nightly][2], the test
case does not produce the problem anymore. However, the actual app does.

[1]:
http://downloads.geeksphone.com/keon/master/nightly-images-keon-master-2013-10-27.Gecko-0121083.Gaia-5311b40.zip
[2]:
http://downloads.geeksphone.com/keon/master/nightly-images-keon-master-2013-11-01.Gecko-d258654.Gaia-299e7ff.zip