TL;DR: I can only flash my hamachi if I call `flash.sh -h`. Omitting the -h
causes it to fail every time. Why?

Hey all,

Just digging into FXOS development, have been working on flashing my hamachi
for a couple of days. My setup is as follows:

* Retina MBP running Mavericks
* VMware Fusion 6.0.1
* Using the fxosqa VM[1] with adb 1.0.31
* Created a separate directory ~/Projects/B2G_hamachi
* Ran through the build steps in [2], essentially: git fetch, ./config.sh
hamachi, and ./build.sh

Now, if I attempt to flash the device by doing `./flash.sh`, I consistently get
a failure where adb crashes, the flash.sh script hangs, and I only see a few
lines of output[3].

But, weirdly, if I add the -h argument to flash.sh, it works just fine.

I've taken a cursory look at flash.sh, but it's not clear to me just why
passing this argument makes it work. If anybody has insight, I'd love an
explanation.

Cheers,

Jared

[1] (omitting the link, it's behind LDAP anyway)
[2]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Preparing_for_your_first_B2G_build
[3] https://pastebin.mozilla.org/3598761