El viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013 18:23:24 UTC-5, Chris Double  escribió:
> This could be a sign of needing a different boot.img. See:
>

> <http://sl.edujose.org/2013/10/adapted-boot-image-for-use-with-b2g.html>
>

> This is due to a clash between the rilproxy that is baked in on
>
> production devices and the rilproxy used in custom b2g builds. I'm
>
> assuming you are flashing the result of a custom build? Rolling back
>
> to stock should fix the issue.
>

> --
>
> http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz

I tried to put the boot.img I made a backup. But through Fastboot or ADB can
not, because the phone constantly reboots and does not give me time.

Is there any way to stop the phone boot at any given moment? Is that when it
comes to the part where the fox goes anime, restarts, and can do nothing.

Recovery By using the official ROM ZTE always tells me.

E: failed to Verify whole-file signature

I thought maybe modifying files:

META-INF/CERT.RSA
META-INF/CERT.SF
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

But do not know how to generate the SHA1-Digest-Manifest.