Github has closed access to https://github.com/mozilla/mozilla-central :

    This repository has been disabled.
    Access to this repository has been disabled by GitHub staff.
    Contact support to restore access to this repository.

We're currently trying to reach github support to reverse this decision;
it would be much better to do a scheduled rollout than have to scramble
like this.

In the meantime, if you rely on git-based mozilla-central and can move
to gecko-dev sooner, please do so.  gecko-dev is also on
git.mozilla.org, so should the same thing happen there, we have more
options.

If you require support to switch, let's take over #git and see if we can
figure this out together.