Hi Cristian,

The error message says that libqc-skia.a doesn't exist. Its a statically
linked library that should be created during the build process.

Some searching indicates that the library is proprietary, but it seems
possible to out-comment its use in the build system. Otherwise you
should try to figure out which repository and branch contains the
respective code.

Best regards
Thomas