Hello everyone,

I'm gonna be on holidays for the next three weeks. Therefore, I won't be playing my unofficial role of sheriff. So it would be nice if some people watched the tree during that period. Anyone who volunteers will get a free baguette! If you need any help, send me an email, I'll probably be watching them anyway.

For everyone, a few reminders on how to land your patch:
- Add tests. Code without tests is code that is bound to fail sometime in the future.
- Before landing, wait for a Travis run of your pull request to be green.
- If it is not green and you think it's an intermittent, you can restart the job. To do so, log into Travis (with your github account) and click the circular arrow. - After landing, watch the tree to get a green run. If it's not green and it's not an intermittent, please fix it quickly or back it out. Leaving a tree red is like [1].

Another reminder, most Mozilla employees will be out of office between Dec 20 and Jan 2. If you're gonna land code in that period, be extra careful please.

See you next year,
Anthony.

[1] http://i.imgur.com/r3UV3qZ.gif