In geeksphone we only compile the sources from mozilla, so if it's was working
in 1.2 it should be working in 1.4, because we didnt change any internal data
from 1.2 to 1.4.

So i'm not sure that is a geeksphone problem. And more when you are using 1.4
that is the master branch that is the less stable.

Test it in 1.3 and 1.2 and if you get the same results, contact me and will
search for a fix.

Luis Cuervo.