We used to have Nokia HERE as a built-in app, but it's no longer included in my
builds. We have a couple of Maps apps on the Marketplace but each one of them
lacks in some critical area, meaning I have to switch between apps (and
manually copy the context I was in) to get from A to B.

Maps are an integral part of the smartphone experience today, so much that
Google, Microsoft, Apple and Nokia each have their own solutions. I feel like
there's an opportunity for us to do something with OpenStreetMaps to provide a
very good maps application on Firefox OS, on top of community driven open data
(bonus points for aligning with our way of doing things).

Do we have any plans in this area?

-- reuben