El sábado, 25 de enero de 2014 21:38:28 UTC+1, Eduardo González  escribió:
> I'm working with b2g 1.3 originally created with b2g build procedure and
> updated daily with nightly updates. I tried 1.2 (downgrade) because i'm
> interested in new blobs contained in boot partition and continue
> experimenting. I'm fixing GPS and FM radio not working with b2g 1.3 and my
> idea was install firmware 1.2 from zte, build 1.3 tree and flash again.

ok, but the first time you built B2G a backup-inari folder (under B2G) was
created. Those files were pulled from your phone and contained some specific
blobs (and maybe kernel signing?) for this version. If you update your system
officially (through ztedevices.com updates) some other partitions changed (as
the bootloader, the radio firmware and so on..)

This means:

You need to know which was the last officially installed version on your phone,
and rebuild B2G from this version blobs, and check that all the upgrades you'll
try to install were based on the same version you have

Its a pain in the ass, ZTE sucks x3