Its AAC, Mono, 22,050 kHz
Thank you very much to point me.
As I can understand this is due to "political reasons" that nobody knows.
But surprisingly if the acc is into a m4a container is supported.

I will try to make a trick using this knowledge but obviusly theres no sense.
I would like to talk whit somebody to try bring this support to firefox OS.
If somebody that has talk with somebody can tell me something or if somebody
can tell me the rigth people to try talk aobut this, please tell me.

I'm just a fan of firefox OS
Best regards and thank you very much Sotaro