Hi

NFC uses completely different code than the Android sensors.

I don't know much about the details of RFID, but it seems significantly
different from the Android sensors, so I wouldn't add it to the Android
sensors. You could use these files as a template for your code, though.

Also, if your RFID use case is (at least) similar to NFC, you might want
to check how the NFC code works and implement something similar. You can
find the NFC DOM implementation under dom/nfc in the gecko directory.

Best regards
Thomas