Hi Paul,

----- Original Message -----

I'd really need to see the complete error message, the actual source code and
the actual changes you made to moz.build. You could have missing header files,
you could have a typo in your source code, or it could be something else.

There are many many many different ways that you get errors like the one you
described.

Dave Hylands