config.sh sets up a manifest for repo. It's located at
B2G/.repo/manifest.xml. From your error message, I'm assuming that file
doesn't exist.

Try running config.sh again.

If you are doing this for a new device you could add it to config.sh and
then hand it your local manifest file like so: ./config.sh <device> -m
path/to/manifest.

*Andreas Pehrson *--- Software Engineer

(+47) 959 60 374   |   pehr...@comoyo.com   |   www.comoyo.com