I wonder if using localforage is an option
https://hacks.mozilla.org/2014/02/localforage-offline-storage-improved/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alberto Marqués" <amarque...@gmail.com>
To: dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:58:17 AM
Subject: [b2g] Problem portability firefox os

Hi, I have an app in phonegap html5, but I can not do porting to OS firefox.
Now I need SQLite for transitions between screens. I got this error:

TypeError: window.openDatabase is not a function

db = window.openDatabase ("zerouno3.db3", "1.0", "information Spots", 30 *
1024);

Unfortunately sqlite is not supported by firefox, or so I think ...

Someone know any similar alternative. I have a 100 if any sqlite function I
always think as it works also as Crhome and android is working now.