Thanks Chris; I added a link to moz-git-tools, and updated the "Types of tests" list, which has changed since first written.

Jonathan

On 2/14/2014 6:07 AM, Chris Mills wrote:
Nice. It would be great to get some more of this stuff on MDN at some point,
but for now, I’ve just added links to our Firefox OS TBPL page:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/TBPL

Could someone have a quick read through this and let me know if it makes sense?
It’s only short.

many thanks,

Chris Mills
    Senior tech writer || Mozilla