That's correct ...!

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-b2g
[mailto:dev-b2g-bounces+anil.sasidharan=ap.sony....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of Jose Vidal
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 8:35 PM
To: mozilla-dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: [b2g] black screen during boot

Hi Shawn,

In my project the frameworks/av/media/libmediaplayerservice folder exists, but
the frameworks/base/libmediaplayerservice folder is not exists.

Also, I get

root@android:/system/lib # ls -l libmediaplayerservice.so
-rwxrwxr-x system   system     390496 2014-03-31 13:53 libmediaplayerservice.so

What do you think?

Best regards,

jvidalsm

El martes, 1 de abril de 2014 09:48:23 UTC-5, Jose Vidal escribió:
> El martes, 1 de abril de 2014 09:38:09 UTC-5, Shawn Huang escribió:
>
> > On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:10:33 PM UTC+8, Jose Vidal wrote:
>

> > Can you check 'frameworks/base/libmediaplayerservice' or
> > frameworks/av/media/libmediaplayerservice' folder had been compiled? You
> > probably need to check /system/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so exists.
>

> Hi Shawn,
>

> Thanks for your response.
>

> How I can check if some folder was compiled or not ?
>

> Best regards,
>

> jvidalsm

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia
Pacific Mail Gateway..