Hi Nicholas -

You need to use the TCL flashing tool to flash the 1.2 base image to Buri,
and (sadly)that tool only works on Window system

You can find the relevant instruction here:

https://intranet.mozilla.org/Program_Management/Firefox_OS/WeeklyStatus/TCL
#Flashing_partner_binary_images_.28strictly_Moz_internal.29

Thanks and please let me know if there is any problems

Vance