Hi There,

I am using the firefox Nightly to run a custom profile.

After I start the simulator (version 1.3), it shows the simulator window, but
it fails to show the debug section for the simulator, as if it doesnt even
exist. I am not able to see the dom elements in the inspector window. It keeps
on saying "Not connected. Please connect your device below."

This is what I get when i click on the "Start Simulator" button on the app
manager

09:56:03: Found simulator: Firefox OS 1.3
09:56:03: Starting simulator...
09:56:03: Simulator ready. Connecting.
09:56:03: connecting to localhost:49906
09:56:23: connection timeout. Possible causes: didn't click on 'accept'
(prompt).
09:56:23: disconnecting
09:56:23: disconnected

Although the simulator window is still running. What could be the cause and
solution for this problem?

Thank You