Hello,

Could you explain who is making these decisions and how these decisions are being made?

On 4/30/14, 6:35 PM, Lawrence Mandel wrote:
I'd like to share some changes to the release milestones for B2G 2.0.
Our intention is

This 'our' makes it sounds like there is some FirefoxOS project leadership group such as a project steering committee. However, I have not yet heard of this leadership group.

Also, would it be possible for one of you in the leadership group to add this group of the Firefox OS organization to the wiki list:
  https://wiki.mozilla.org/FirefoxOS
or
  https://wiki.mozilla.org/FirefoxOS/functionalteams
which nominally try to outline the structural organization of the project?

Thanks,
  ~adrian