Sorry for the delay on this folks. The ZTE Open C info has been added to

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/Phone_specs

And I’ve also written up a page about it at

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OPEN_C

Questions:

1. Does my Gaia updating info sound correct?

2. Will the ZTE Open builds (see
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developer_phone_guide/ZTE_OPEN#Upgrading_Firefox_OS)
 work on the ZTE Open C? I can’t find any separate support pages for the Open C
on the ZTE site.

Best,

Chris Mills
   Senior tech writer || Mozilla