While working to track down various job backlogs and busted pushes in our CI
infrastructure, our team has observed some common anti-patterns in people's
TryServer usage that contribute to these problems. In order to try to help
developers find a balance between over-using and under-using Try, we have
collected these patterns into a wiki page that will hopefully clarify what is
recommended to ensure that a patch is less-likely to cause bustage while not
needlessly wasting machine resources:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Sheriffing/How:To:Recommended_Try_Practices

Note that while the page above is designed to give general recommendations for
what to do, it is *NOT* a substitute for using your best judgement as a
developer. We just ask that you be conscientious about the impact your pushes
have on others, both from a resource utilization standpoint and a bustage (i.e.
tree closure) standpoint, and factor that into deciding what jobs to run.

As always, if you have any questions, you can always feel free to ping myself
(RyanVM) or anybody else from our sheriffing team (edmorley, philor, KWierso,
and Tomcat) on IRC or via email with any questions and we'd be happy to assist
:)

Thanks!

-Ryan