Am 05.06.2014 17:09, schrieb Robert Kaiser:
andre.jaeni...@openmailbox.org schrieb:
I've tried to download the App Manager AddOn

App Manager is part of Firefox itself, you don't need an add-on to get
it. That said, it might install the ADB helper add-ons or so, but that
doesn't change that with a current Firefox, you already have the App
Manager in the Developer submenu/view.

KaiRo

Hello, Robert,

I was talking about Simulator v1.4 from here:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/labs/fxos-simulator/

The file is simply to large.
As far as I've understood Firefox Simulator was replaced by App Manager
and a blob is needed for every single Firefox OS version. Since v1.4 is
running on the tablet I'd need the corresponding Simulator binary.

Regards,

André Jaenisch
--
I'd like to send you encrypted mails. So please just ask :-)

Ich würde auch gerne verschlüsselte Nachrichten senden. Sprich mich
einfach drauf an :-)