Le 07/06/2014 15:36, Adrian Custer a écrit :

The biggest challenge for me is that the Firefox OS free software *project* does not exist. Right now Mozilla has all its developers working in little teams each doing great work on their piece of the puzzle. However, there is no real, effective, communicating leadership to which the core issues can be brought and who could provide a plan to resolve all the technical debt. Critically for us outsiders, the insiders do not have it as part of their work to build the community and pull us in. Individually they are each willing to help and enthusiastic but structurally this has not been stated as part of their responsibilities so the project is not forming as an effective collaboration of outsiders and Mozilla.

Yes, this is sadly true. Thanks for saying it in such a clear way :)

That said, it should be easier to contribute in a specific application (as opposed to the underlying system bits).

Even if the documentation improved a lot (thanks to the huge work of Chris Mills and people like you), we still need to make it easier to find the first steps to do. Even for me, it's not always easy to know what to look first on MDN.

--
Julien