Hi,

I've recently built v1.3 which seems to work nicely so far. One
annoyance is that every time I reflash I get dozens of (for me, as a
user) pointless apps with it:

"Template"
"Test Agent"
"Test Container"

etcetc. These seem to be for development only.

How can I create a (release) build that doesn't contain these things?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Building does not mention
it (or I'm to stupid to see it).

Also, several apps are not removable. I neither want a "Marketplace" nor
a "Dev" icon on my phone, but am unable to remove these (when in editing
mode, there's no "X" to remove them). How do I get rid of them? This is
one thing that has always annoyed me about proprietary phones (that
vendors shove some crap down your throat that you won't ever use), I
don't think FxOS should go down that same road.

Cheers,
Johannes