The last time I downloaded and installed the file, it was using the stable
variant of FFOS 1.4. I have already rooted my device though and last time I
tried when rooted, I could no longer install the "official" images. Which
didn't bother me because I rooted the phone to play with the latest
versions to begin with.

*--Bitmessage <http://bitmessage.org/> me*
*BM-2D97QV3Y4VRfjayrWahqE61XKuQw6dJvj6*