If you have built your device based on :
http://bluishcoder.co.nz/2014/06/11/dual-booting-android-and-firefox-os.html
Then it's just a matter of not using the Production=1 flag and using the
VARIANT=eng flag instead.

VARIANT=eng MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1 ./build.sh

That will build the engineering version.  According to the website you would
still have to follow the remainder of the steps to create a ROM.