Rohit,

Another good point to start is founding a bug to work on. On this site [0]
you can filter the bugs for categories, even select simple bugs.

After select a bug go to bugzilla clicking on bug number. There you can
find a mentor to help you.

The steps of how to contribute you can find here [1].

Anyway I suggest you see some articles on Firefox OS Zone [2] to find the
subjects that fit on your expectations.

Regars,

Ricardo Brandão

[0] http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/?b2g=1
[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Developing_Gaia/Making_Gaia_code_changes#Where_to_find_bugs_to_work_on
[2] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Rohit Mishra <callrohitmis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>                        I am new to open source projects and I would like
> to contribute to Mozilla. I am pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology
> and I am in the third year of my course. I have decent knowledge of C, C++
> & Java. I read about Firefox OS and found it interesting and i would like
> to contribute to it. I am willing to learn new things for it. So, please
> guide me further.
>
> Yours
> Rohit Mishra

Ricardo Brandão