Congratulations, Edgar :)

- Gina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hsin-Yi Tsai" <ht...@mozilla.com>
To: dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org
Cc: "Edgar Chen" <ec...@mozilla.com>, "Ken Chang" <kch...@mozilla.com>, "Vicamo
Yang" <vy...@mozilla.com>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:38:41 AM
Subject: [b2g]  Edgar Chan as a new peer for the RIL module

Hi B2G folks,

I am glad to announce Edgar Chen (:edgar) is now a peer for the RIL module [1].

Edgar has been dedicated to the module since the first day he joined Mozilla.
He did a great job of bug fixing, MobileConnection and IccManager API design,
DSDS feature implementation. He led the enhancement work for Network Manager
[2] to improve the structure flexibility and modularity. He also worked on the
emulator feature support to increase RIL automation test coverage. He has been
proving his knowledge, passion, insights for the module. He truly deserves this
glory. I believe with his expertise, we can continuously make our RIL module
better and better!

Thank you Edgar for the fantastic work. :)

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Radio_Interface_Layer
[2]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/MVwLCASwFF8/X3hhGycCobcJ

Best regards,