Hi, Jonas and Jan,

Good Day!

Thanks a lot for this discussion thread. This is quite related to what I am
working on now.

So far I am applying a wakelock for screen with camera function turned on;
however, my ultimate ideal solution is to have vibration active while
screen is still off in the scenario that it's at certain timing but not yet
reached certain point on GPS...

I am still looking for better solution or potential ways, hopefully it not
a complete out-of-the-question.. let's keep this discussion updated if
there is new ideas! :)

BR,
Chelsea