This is good question and I'd like to know an answer as well. And more, I'd
like to be able to delete all contacts from phone as well.
I'm maintaining my contacts on Google and use import feature, which works
pretty well for the first time, but updates are different story.
If I've updated some contact on Google, like added some information to existing
ones or changing them, but they are not transferred/applied/updated, at least
on 1.3 version and earlier.
Only brand new items are synced correctly.
I do not know of better way how to mass update all contacts than phone's Reset
to factory, but I'm loosing all my apps and their settings then, which is not
fun at all.
So, is there some (easy) way how to do it? Pls, help...
MR