Hi there!
I've got my Flame today. wow... Wow... WOW!! I've not even put SIM card inside
yet, playing only via WiFi for a while.
My experiences are with FirefoxOS 1.0 and 1.1 on ZTE Open and FirefoxOS 1.3 on
GP Revolution.
My questions are (and yes, I'm still on 1.3 version):
- do you have (when SIM is IN the phone) in settings menu option to manage
A-GPS? Because I see it nowhere and it confuses me, I'm used to have it in
settings...
- vibrations on keypress I quite like on Geeksphone Revolution device, but they
are too negligible on Flame, so I turned them off as well... is there way to
tune them up?
What I see as strange is:
- clicking sound is almost never played for the first keypress (after some time
of non-writing) - the same for you? Is not happening on Revolution
- download of less than 5MB apps is very fast, but larger apps are being
downloaded insanely loooooong - the same for you? Some solution to this?
- Update / manual Check for updates / always ends up with "Please, check your
network", is it normal? This message confuses me a lot
- sound volume when on minimum level, is still quite loud to me - are you
experiencing the same?

But anything else is just fine, so far,
Thx if you'll find some time to reply me you experiences,
cheers and long live to FFOS,
Marek