From: "Jovan Gerodetti" <titannanom...@gmail.com>
To: dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 10:56:11 AM
Subject: [b2g] can't play mp3 files recorded on an iPhone

Hello,

I received two mp3 files which are recorded and sent via WhatsApp on an iPhone.
The music app doesn't even find them and if I try to play them through the file browser app "Files" from the marketplace I only get a pop up that says "unknown file type".
I can play the files properly on my PC with VLC media player, so they are not corrupted and I also can play other mp3 files on my phone... just these two files don't work...

Any ideas??

-- Jovan Gerodetti