On 28 July 2014 08:00, Dominic Kuo <d...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> If you want to manually backup the music app's database then the data under
> this
> folder should be what you are looking for: /data/local/storage/persistent
Thanks didn't know that this was the folder :)
> We basically put the app's database under this folder so not just music app
> but
> also the other apps' data are stored here, you can simply use |adb pull| to
> copy
> those app database folders, then after you flash some other version, put them
> back

Really awesome , it almost felt like I didn't flash at all . All my
app positions are intact infact even my high rated songs are back so I
can listen to them ! Thanks a lot didn't know this before and I was
rerating all files.

> We are planning to support creating playlists in the music app in the later
> version,
> and ux and visual teams are working on it. Probably you can watch the gaia
> repository
> so you can get the latest music from it. All the gaia code are in the github,
> you
> can check out here: https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia
> and music app is under:
> https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/tree/master/apps/music
Ahh thanks . I did reply to some bugzilla posts on the playlists
support to the music app. Hoping to see it in next versions
> Music2 was for the tablet project so the ui you saw is not up-to-date, we
> will still
> work on the current music app and upgrade it to the latest version. Also the
> music
> app on tablet should have a different ui to fit the different screen size,
> but I
> don't have much to update here.

Ohh should try it on the tablet then and report bugs.
My recent build of Inari dated aug 14th works perfectly , previously
loqui was crashing , looks like things have stabilised a bit now in
this branch.
Regards,
Pavithran