We've recently completed all the mergeday related mechanics, here's where we
are and a few details on how upcoming releases look until next merge.
=This week=
* mozilla-central/master are now v2.2, and 2.1 is now branched
* Latest commit in 2.1 right before we branched :
** Gecko : http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/c360f3d1c00d (was picked
up from m-c -> m-a)
** If there was any later landing on mozilla-inbound hoping to make it 2.1, it
missed the train and any 2.1 release blocking uplift need to seek explicit
approval
** Gaia :
https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/commit/c7b8e74c972990750fb40c33b646b50a08c9fd40
 (from gaia master -> gaia v2.1)
* We will be reviewing any misses for 2.1 features with EPM's, and should have
a full list of user stories that made the FL milestone sent-out before
end-of-week
** Any landing on 2.1, needs to go through approval process. This applies to
2.1+ blocking bugs as well. :fabrice/:bajaj will be helping evaluate the
landings on 2.1 and approvals. So if you have any urgent requests, feel free to
use NI, else we will look at approvals daily
* String/l10n changes will only rarely be granted until Sep 14 (end of 2.1
Sprint 4). Please ensure to add the late-l10n keyword on any string changes
beyond today and get them landed before Sep 14
* Security uplifts are no longer needed on the B2G28 branches as this will be
EOL'ed ( Bug 1059451 )
* Wrapping up work on 2.0 and stabilization for 2.1
* QA to focus on 2.1 and continue to run full testrun's
* For master/central (v2.2) QA to continue and help run smoketests

=Until Oct 13th (next merge)=
* Gecko 34 (the underlying 2.1 platform version) will be on mozilla-aurora
* Gaia 2.1 has moved to the 2.1 branch
* A bug will only land in v2.1 if it has an approval-mozilla-aurora+ or (Gecko)
approval-gaia-v2.1+ (Gaia). Non-blocking, gaia approval requests will not be
encouraged after sprint 4 , Sep 14 and the bar to approve bugs will get higher
as we get towards the end of stabilization when we get closer to FC milestone

=Resources=
* Per team blockers :
http://charts.mozilla.org/ffos/blockers.html#responsibility=FxOS_Team&project=1.3,1.3T,1.4,2.0

* Branch/Landing information :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/B2G_Landing#v2.1
* Uplift Guidelines :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Uplift_rules#General
* https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar
* Triage times and queries :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Triage#Triage_for_2.0.0

Feel free to ping/email me directly, if you have a question or a bug you've
nominated isn't getting the attention it deserves

Thanks,
Bhavana Bajaj
irc: :bajaj