Tony, many thanks for answering me so quickly!!!

I'm afraid there are things I don't understand how to do such as:

edit the android.rules file in /etc/udev/rules.d/ :
   SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}==“05c6", MODE="0666", GROUP=“plugdev"

Supposing I get to do all the above, how do I flash the builds?

Someone in the TCP channel gave a link to some unofficiall nightly
builds and told me I could use them to falsh the same way I do with my
Keon using Windows. The link is the following:

http://www.codingfree.com/p/firefox-os-builds.html

Could you please tell me if there would be some risk using the above?

Many thanks!
Best regards,
Gabriela