Hi Chris/et al,

Twice this week we've been asked in IRC about getting crash reports from Firefox OS device. Most of our contributors are used to just doing about:crashes but this isn't supported on Firefox OS.

It made me realise we don't have any of this documented on MDN.

The best info we have in public is here (and even it is a bit outdated):
https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/Tips_And_Tricks#Crashes

Chris can you start the page where it is most appropriate, link us to it and we'll contribute? (There are some desktop firefox crash reporting pages - I'm not sure where to put the Firefox OS one).

Thanks,

Zac