From: "AJ ONeal" <coola...@gmail.com>
To: mozilla-dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:58:38 PM
Subject: Re: [b2g] WebActivities - launching an app from Firefox OS browser

I understand conceptually how to perform OAuth2 via an iFrame and I've done it
before. What I can't figure out is how to redirect back to the app.

Can someone give a working example or a link to a *simple* github repo?

I imagine the flow to be something like this:

w = window.open("/oauth-open.html", "oauth-dialog");
window.finishOauth(access_token) {
  window.access_token = access_token;
  w.close();
}

In my oauth-open.html I would put a link such as

http://example.com/oauth/connect?redirect_uri={{what-do-i-put-here???/oauth-close.html}}

And then in my oauth-close.html in my app I would read the access_token from
the query parameter and pass it back to my main app with
window.opener.finishOauth(access_token)

But I'm missing what the redirect_uri should be and I'm not clear on what needs
to be in the manifest.webapp to allow all of this to happen.

Please fill in some of the gaps for me. Thanks. :-D