Thanks Sam. What I've been doing so far is running the tests on a desktop
build removing the corresponding #ifdef MOZ_B2G where needed. Probably even
a worst hack :|. But now I have to reproduce TBPL errors on emulators, so
it would help being able to reproduce them locally with a similar
environment.