I can do this in WebIDE but it is clumsy. The only way I can find to
trigger a screenshot is from the WebIDE menu: Runtime -> Screenshot. But
then when I do the screenshot, the focus changes to a new instance of the
browser with the scvreenshot in it. I can save this easily.

But if I'm doing this for a rapid set of screenshots (to capture moves in a
game) it gets very clumsy, very fast, switching from one window to the
other.

Is there some key combination that will trigger screenshots? Is there
something I can put on the phone? Some way to speed this up or make it
simpler? I looked and found nothing, but I may have missed it. Thanks!