Hi all,

TL;DR : I was talking to Belén at mozfest, a friend of mine who is working on
the Yocto Project. She mentioned that it is a toolset for creating embedded
Linux distros, built on top of OpenEmbedded/BitBake, and it sounded like it
might help to make Firefox OS porting easier, or perhaps just help to organize
different FxOS ports. There is more information in her mail below.

Does anyone think this is worth exploring further, or have I misunderstood this?

Chris Mills
   Senior tech writer || Mozilla
developer.mozilla.org || MDN
   cmi...@mozilla.com || @chrisdavidmills