Like: Look and feel, build quality etc
Dislike: Lack of 4G/LTE band (as a North American dogfooder this
hurts), Wish audio jack was at bottom, the power jack seems akward and
sometimes I have issues plugging in my micro usb

This is totally side topic but would be nice to have a partner making
cases for our reference devices.... I always worry about dropping it.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Asa Dotzler <a...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> As we star work on the next reference device(s) I wanted to reach out to
> y'all and ask you how the Flame *hardware* has worked for you as a daily
> driver (dogfooding) device.
>
> What do you like and dislike about the Flame hardware when it comes to using
> the phone as a daily driver, and what *one* hardware feature would you most
> like to see improved or added in a future reference device.
>
> I'll start things off.
>
> Like: look and feel, build quality and the hand feel of the plastic.
>
> Dislike: the camera quality and the screen quality.
>
> Top Request: I'd most like to have a better screen with more pixels, better
> viewing angles, more accurate colors, and a cover glass that's more touch
> friendly and less fingerprinty.
>
> - A

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com