I was able to install an ssh server (or perhaps you're referring to having an
ssh client?) on my flame by following these instructions:

http://dan.drown.org/android/
http://dan.drown.org/android/howto/ssh-server.html

I'd like to get an ssh server integrated into the build, but that's just a side
project for now.

Dave Hylands