Can anyone give me pointers to where I can get the source code and build
instructions for SC6821 and sc7715 SoCs - the two supported by Firefox OS?

I am having a hard time finding any information about sc7715, and what
information exists about sc6821 seems to be outdated. These two don't seem to
be part of the regular FFos build ecosystem.

Specifically - what would it take to:

a) obtain the kernel,gonk,gaia source code for these two
b) build it
c) are there any binary blobs needed, and if so, where can I get those.
d) how to flash these on to real devices

I am comfortable using adb and building android kernel/images, and am looking
to get started on the FFos side.