Like:
- Look&feel: It could always be better, but overall the Flame is ok. I like it
to be recognizable as Firefox OS, so some orange is nice, and a logo too.
- Size: it's nice to have a generous screen for emails, etc... But please, not
bigger than this.
- Dual SIM: needless to say, it is a must!

Dislike:
- Screen is not so great: resolution, viewing angle, fingerprints...
- Connectivity: LTE would be nice in general, even though I don't honestly need
it.
- Power button: it keeps being pressed when in my pocket, and restarting the
device.
that much as well. Buying the phone directly from the new Mozilla Store would
be so much better!

Other thoughts:
- I like the capacitive home button, but it has been noted that pressing the
power button to turn on the screen is annoying. Placing the power button on the
side would maybe solve this issue and the restarting one as well?
- Just to say, what about an OLED screen? Or a matte screen? (Never really
tried OLED or matte, but they looks interesting...)
- Performances: Firefox OS is lightweight by nature, so performances are not a
big issue. Though, it would be nice to show your friends this new amazing
asm.js games (like those in the Mozilla Humble Bundle) running smoothly on your
Firefox OS phone...
- If the *$&£@*! Amazon had not used the name already, FirePhone would have
been such a cool name!!!