Hi there,

I'm trying to build FxOS simulator(Firefox add-on, it means that .xpi file) with
follows below link.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Running_custom_builds_in_the_App_Manager

That MDN page says that " build your own from your B2G Desktop checkout by
adding FXOS_SIMULATOR=1 to your mozconfig and using ./mach build && ./mach
package.", my build environment was followed that, although I couldn't get the
xpi file.

Then, I have followed that, but actually I couldn't have ( find ) xpi file.

How(or Where) can I get simulator xpi file( firefox add-on ) from  ./mach
package.

I will be happy to here the command about ./mach package.

Best regards.

--
Yusuke