First meeting just finished. Unfortunately it conflicted with some other
meetings that meant attendance wasn't as good as it could have been, but we
still had some useful conversation, which was captured on the Etherpad. In
summary:

- This is the current list of polish bugs: http://mzl.la/1w2QKY4 - This
list needs triage, some of these bugs are very old and no longer exist/are
valid

- Lots of inconsistencies are caused by apps not using shared code. FTU
experience and dialogs in particular.

- For dialogs, it's unclear what the correct behaviour is supposed to be,
this is something we'll follow up with UX before filing and fixing bugs

- It would be good to mark mentors for polish bugs, where appropriate, to
maximise the potential for people to see and work on these bugs

- This shouldn't be a systems front-end team initiative, so I'm going to
see about gate-crashing other team meetings to get help with triage and
recruit potential volunteers

I'll be more careful with the next meeting time, and perhaps schedule
multiple meetings that are friendlier to specific time-zones (in
particular, I'd like to have a meeting that is at a friendlier time for
people in Taipei and similar regions).

Realistically, work is going to continue in earnest in the new year, as
many will be taking time off over the winter period. So happy holidays
everyone and speak soon!

--Chris