Hi there,

I am trying to debug any process using the Devtools; In fact I'm trying to
debug my Keyboard app while any app is running.

I have enabled the port forwarding and connected succesfully the Devtools:
http://i.imgur.com/VgQuv6u.png

But it's only available one tab and one process. Where are the other
processes? I have at least another 4 processes.

I think I saw some time ago that I had to setup any special permissions in
prefs.js in order to use the Devtools at full power, but I am not sure what
It was. Do you remember anything like this?

Best regards and happy new year!