On Feb 13, 2015 12:39 PM, "Gabriele Svelto" <gsve...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I'd rather work on making FxOS run on existing ones rather than
> considering to design a new one. There's been work on making FxOS work
> on the Raspberry Pi [1] but we're not completely there yet. Completing
> the port would give us access to a cheap, easily available board and I
> think it would also be easier than starting from scratch.

To come back to this: is there any advantage of running Firefox OS on the
raspberry pi over any other distribution? The ui of ffos is unsuitable for
the Pi, 80% of the device APIs are for hardware that is not present. I see
no appealing thing for running ffos on the pi rather than the novelty
factor.